Basic Facility Requirements (BFR) Services
Prosser is a leading provider of basic facility requirements (BFRs) for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southeast. These requirements are developed at the installation level in accordance with Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) guidelines and define the space requirements of tenant organizations on board an installation. The BFRs are used as a baseline to support facility master planning-related services. The BFR process provides the space demand or support requirement for shore-based facilities of host and tenant commands by functional category code necessary to perform the peacetime missions of Navy shore activities.
What sets our planning team apart is our depth of experience in understanding the unique mission requirements of each tenant on an installation. As our team goes through the site evaluation, interview, calculations and justification process with key military stakeholders, this understanding ensures completeness and accuracy of every BFR produced. The facilities noted below are representative of our current BFR experience, and includes the preparation of over 1,500 BFRs.
Current BFR Experience
- Naval Technical Training Center (NTTC) Lackland Air Force Base, TX
- Naval Construction Battalion Center (NCBC) Gulfport, MS
- Stennis Space Center
- Naval Submarine Base (NSB) Kings Bay, GA
- Naval Weapons Station (NWS) Charleston Goose Creek, SC
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Key West, FL
- AUTEC, Andros Island, Bahamas
- Naval Station Guantanamo Bay (NSGB), Cuba
LOCATION Various Locations in NAVFAC Southeast
SERVICES Planning & Asset Evaluation